So, I guess I lied to you all back in January when I thought I was back. It’s all…. part of the illusion? Anyway, I really am going to try to be better about posting regularly and going back to normal posts in addition to Things I Love Thursday’s… and let’s welcome Five Things Friday. For these, I will post a list of five miscellaneous things, sometimes I’ll explain, sometimes… what you see is what you get 🙂
Thought Catalog (@ThoughtCatalog on Twitter) is something that regularly pops up on my feed, and although there are sometimes an overwhelming amount of updates… here are a small handful (five!) of entries I enjoy:
- Don’t Compare Yourself to Anyone — always good to reiterate 🙂
- What Happens When You Make Yourself Vulnerable — something that I have struggled with and have been working on. When I read this entry, Kovie Biakolo spoke to me.
- I Cried During the National Anthem of a Hockey Game — in light of the recent events of the Boston Marathon tragedy, this is something that is really, really awesome to see.
- 23 Ways to Show Someone You Love Them — some of these are also applicable to general close friendships… always good to make sure the people you care about feel appreciated. I know the majority of things on the list would make me feel loved 🙂
- What Actually Happens in Women’s Bathrooms — truth.
Happy Friday, All 🙂